Passing of an HOC friend

Mrsfish

It is with a sad heart that I let everyone know that Bob Wengler passed away last week. Most of us knew he was battling the big C for the 3rd or 4th time and when we last saw him at the NM rally he struggled to participate. His wife Marion has been his strength, his angel and his everything (including learning how to drive the 5th wheel so they could go). Bob and Marion were the founding Colorado chapter leaders and were very instrumental in the early days of our owners club. I hope everyone joins me in a moment of rememberance of what life and friendship is all about. Rest In Peace Bob, Rest In Peace. - Ann and Rick

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Sorry to hear that Bob has passed. Praying for Marion and the family.

KyleC

New to the family, but not new to prayer! Sorry to hear this news. Let me know of any specific prayer requests.

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx

jbeletti

I had not heard this. Thank you for sharing Ann. Rest in Peace Bob. Love and prayers to Marion and family.

Hippy

Wow! Our hearts go out to Marion and family.
The little time we’ve gotten to know Bob will never forget.
Marion we love you and if there’s anything we can help you with we’re
here.
Hippy & Lisa

Az_Ernie

Marie and I send our thoughts and prayers to the Wengler family during these difficult times.

Ernie and Marie

Pokiejoe

So sad to hear this news. Didn't know Bob long but we enjoyed the times we had with him and Marion. Prayers for Marion and the family. RIP Bob...

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed visiting with Bob. Our thoughts and prayers are with Marion and the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Marion will try to make it to the AZ rally. She may need some help with the outdoor items. I told her if she can make it to the rally that all the guys will gladly help out and I suggested we hold some sort of training for her. I hope she can make it. I know I speak for all here in saying Marion remains a Heartland family member and we will do all we can for her.

DebiMac

Marion, John and I are so sorry to hear. We are so glad we got to spend time with you and Bob in Phoenix and in NM. We enjoyed that time very much. RIP to a delightful, warm man. Praying for you and your whole family. We hope you can make it to the AZ rally. You will, no doubt, have lots of help if you want it.

Ann&Ted

We just spoke to Marion this evening and heard the news about Bob. Such sad news. Rest in Peace Bob. We will keep our heart and prayers open to Marion.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Teri and I are very sad to hear of Bob's passing. It was a pleasure to have known him. Marion, please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Trace