Looking for Landmark dealer feedback

Kathi-27

has anyone had dealings with rv's for less, Knoxville tenn or t&s enterprise Navasota tex. looking for pro and con for both. looking to upgrade to landmark. trading in bighorn. any help please

Mark-Roberta 051995

Re: rv dealer

I did not purchase from either but I did speak with in long conversation to a couple (full timers) that just purchased a '19 LM Charleston from T&S in Texas. Their son-in-law works there and received a great price. My thought was - of course they would as they are family. We continued our conversation and they acknowledged that multiple people - even another LM owner that was 4 sites down that purchased from them stated "best price hands down". This other couple was from California and had it delivered cheaper than purchasing local. I was told that T&S sells in volume vs. price to match other dealers and Heartland loves them.

That is my .02 - good luck in your purchase but definitely a look at TEXAS.

Mark

pegmikef

Re: rv dealer

I know a lot of people really like T&S Enterprises in Navasota, TX because of their prices. I specifically can vouch for myself and three acquaintances who all bought Landmarks within four months of each other all for the same reason: there is no way we could beat there prices (in my case, I wasn't really looking for a new rig until Tim told me the price).

The place is locally owned and the owners work alongside the other workers, are friendly and will make sure you get the personal attention you need. It was a very pleasant buying experience. I have been back twice for prearranged service (installation of washer and dryer and installation of disc brakes) and everything was perfect. They service guys (John and Chris) were professional and completed both jobs on time and correctly.

It is certainly worth going to their website https://www.tsrvs.com and filling out a feeler so you can get an idea of the pricing. I think they sold more Landmarks last year than any other dealer in the US (large or small).

Good luck

danemayer

I haven't purchased from RVsforLess in Knoxville, but over the years I've seen many compliments posted about them.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Another plus regarding T&S, they are a strong supporter of the HOC club and try to make sure they sign up new owners to the club. They have also donated items for rallies and I hear they are actively supporting the South TX Chapter Rally and Regional Rally next year.

My SIL bought a used Bighorn from them. I can't say how the deal went since I wasn't involved, but the price was pretty good from the beginning. The coach she purchased does have some issues I thought they should have fixed before selling, but like I said, I wasn't in on the deal.

If I were in the market, I would certainly give them the chance to earn my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We purchased our Key Largo from RVs For Less as well as 2 Big Countrys and 1 Sundance thru the years. RVs for Less is a small, family owned dealership who now deals mainly with luxury coaches. When comparing pricing, T&S was about $1500.00 cheaper but for us and their location, it didn't make sense to drive the distance for the price difference. Also, RVs for Less have been a huge supporter of Heartland Owners Club thru the years.

esscobra

hands down the best price on my bighorn -anywhere I found in us- custom ordered and full paint- they were new to the bighorns and were not a landmark dealer yet - they even helped and went to bat with area manager and heartland to get some easy changes I wanted done- they don't have a bunch of salesman trying to push units they have- just honest people making good deals which has lead to lots of sales- I would highly recommend checking with them

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
We bought our Landmark from RVS for Less.A great dealer to deal with,we just sent a friend over there from Alabama and they bought there.Great family dealer.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Another vote fr Tim at T & S. Have you ever bought something from your brother? well, thats what its like to buy from Tim. They were proactive with making repairs before we even looked at it to find them, they were very prompt with repairing any issues with the new Oshkosh.

I went to his store just to look at a new dealer in my area and came away an owner of a new Landmark that we are thrilled with.

BarbandFrank

Another vote for RV’s For Less in Knoxville, TN. We purchased our Landmark Key West there just over two years ago and we were very happy with the price, sales process, communication and service. Contact Butch Burson, Owner, for pricing - he worked with us and we were very happy. Also, it’s a good place to go if you need service. The technicians are long time employees and are very knowledgeable.

Kathi-27

thanks for all the info and recommendations. will hopefully decide in the next week. just wish they gave better money for trade ins

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Most dealers only give you about 80% of NADA used value, some look at used units as a retail value unit but most look at used units as wholesale (lowest) value. It's frustrating but it's pretty much that way all across the country.