Water Pump Not Working 2018 Torque

Ahicksv

So here we are, 3rd trip out in the new Camper and we are experiencing water pump issues. We are dry camping and tank is definitely full of fresh water. When we arrived this evening everything was working fine. Later in the evening, I turned on the water and get nothing. Pump is on, nothing changed between arrival and the time it stopped working. No breakers tripped and no fuses blown. Anyone have any ideas? Supposed to be camping for this long Labor Day weekend, not sure we can last without the water running.

Thanks for any help.

jbeletti

Often, there is a fuse right at the pump. Check that one as well. While there, maybe tap a bit on the end of the pump. Perhaps the pressure switch is stuck.

danemayer

When you say the pump is on, do you mean it's making a normal amount of noise? Or perhaps you mean the pump switch is on but the pump is silent.

I have a 2018 torque 345 that i had warranty work done on last year, One of problem was water pump not working or can't really tell if its working or not . Camper world said they could not recreate problem. Its not a issue if on city water but working off off tank no pressure at all. Also my water in switch is set to city but i recently noticed overflow hoses were emitting water. I checked it out and discovered water tank was full when it should not have been. I drained tank and water overflow hoses stopped leaking. I suspect the 3 way valve is malfunctioning allowing water to leak by and fill water tank. Any ideas on either issue?

Thanks
Greg

danemayer

I have a 2018 torque 345 that i had warranty work done on last year, One of problem was water pump not working or can't really tell if its working or not . Camper world said they could not recreate problem. Its not a issue if on city water but working off off tank no pressure at all. Also my water in switch is set to city but i recently noticed overflow hoses were emitting water. I checked it out and discovered water tank was full when it should not have been. I drained tank and water overflow hoses stopped leaking. I suspect the 3 way valve is malfunctioning allowing water to leak by and fill water tank. Any ideas on either issue?

Thanks
Greg
Greg,

It's usually pretty easy to tell if the water pump is working - they're all pretty noisy. But if your 4-way valve is set to "NORMAL" and the pump is ON, when you open a faucet, you should get a pretty good flow of water, if you have water in the fresh tank.

The tank filling by itself could be a problem with either the 4-way valve, or with the pump. Our owner-written Fresh Tank Fills by Itself guide explains what's happening and what to do.