Refrigerator

roazo

Sundance Owner
Having a problem with the refrigerator not working on the road after the recall was done. It does not work on the road at all, and very slow to cool down when sitting. Is this normal for one that is mounted in a slide.

Service center wants to add a mod for only when it is on the road to keep the burner from being blown out.

Is this a know problem?

Thanks
A happy Sundance Owner

jbeletti

roazo,

Are you sure it is actually working on gas at all?

Reason I ask is that at the LV rally, someone told me after they got the recall done, their refer would not work on LP. Turns out, the tech turned off the LP at a brass valve where the copper LP line terminates at the refer near that tall hot boiler thing that they put the recall cover on. Anyway, he turned the valve with a screwdriver. Gas flowed, burner lit and refer started working on LP again.

Worth looking into.

Jim

Forrest Fetherolf

Here is a photo of the gas valve Jim B was describing. May be different location on your model refrig...........located at the end of the copper tubing gas supply.

Forrest

Attachments

• REFRIG_gas valve.JPG
    REFRIG_gas valve.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 38

roazo

Sundance Owner
I'm Sure it does not work on the road. Will work on gas or electric while sitting.
The service center that has it says the burner is being blown out on the road.It has the same recall the extra plate over the burner . It worked on the road fine before the recall was done .

D

Dave Willis

roazo,

Please contact our customer service department regarding this issue at 877 262 8032.

Thanks,