Bidet

MandA

Having heard of a bidet most of my life we purchased one from Tushie Bidet. after having it in the house for a week we now have another and I wanted to install it in the Key Largo. as I attempted this on the porcelain potty I found that the back side has lips on either side that requires modification to the mounting. that is something I think can be done. then I started to remove the seat and cover from the pot. this a straight forward thing except for one thing. to access the nuts on the bottom of the attaching bolts you have to access it from the rear. The problem is there is not enough room to get to the back as it is too close to the wall. would be a problem even if just changing the seat. So next thought is to remove the pot and install the bidet and seat and reinstall the pot. well there is no visible way to see how the pot is secured to the floor. so as of now this project is on hold.
Looking for any info has anyone else has done this or had to replace a seat. is there a secrete to removing and reinstalling the attaching bolt and nut? (access)
Looking forward to hearing.
Mike

Last edited by a moderator: