No more Prowler 5th-wheel RV's?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I was just looking at the 'new' Heartland website to look at new Prowler 5'vers, but can't find any.

Just TT's.

Has Heartland done away with the Prowler 5th-wheel line?

jbeletti

Hi John and thanks for the question.

I reached out to VP of Sales, Coley Brady tonight on this. Turns out that we have in fact retired the Prowler 5th Wheel. Low volume sales of this unit could not justify continued production.

JohnD

Thanks for the info, Jim B!

I figured that was the case as there really aren't that many Prowler 5'vers out there and that Sundance and Elkridge have the same floor plan in their lineup.

This is a bummer...but now I have a collector's item!

jbeletti

Thanks for the info, Jim B!

I figured that was the case as there really aren't that many Prowler 5'vers out there and that Sundance and Elkridge have the same floor plan in their lineup.

This is a bummer...but now I have a collector's item!

I was thinking the same thing John. Collectors item or Classic :) But not an orphan as some people say when their brand is retired. Heartland and Thor isn't going anywhere. Looking forward to the next time we can see you, Beth, the fur-kids and your Classic Prowler 5th Wheel :)

JohnD

I was thinking the same thing John. Collectors item or Classic :) But not an orphan as some people say when their brand is retired. Heartland and Thor isn't going anywhere. Looking forward to the next time we can see you, Beth, the fur-kids and your Classic Prowler 5th Wheel :)

January at the Meet and Greet in Quartzite!

Not sure if we'll drag the Prowler along since it is so close to home, though...