RV Lock V3 Membranes

Bones

My V3 membrane the one that has 10 buttons was damaged in the storm we were caught in at the beach. The remote lock still works but the membrane ripped off. I looked online for a replacement one and only found that I would have to buy a completely new remote for only a membrane. this remote cost a lot more than a membrane like the V4 which I need as well. If anyone from RV-Lock is reading or following hopefully you can chime in as to why I need to buy a whole new remote for My V3 lock instead of just the membrane.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

My V3 membrane the one that has 10 buttons was damaged in the storm we were caught in at the beach. The remote lock still works but the membrane ripped off. I looked online for a replacement one and only found that I would have to buy a completely new remote for only a membrane. this remote cost a lot more than a membrane like the V4 which I need as well. If anyone from RV-Lock is reading or following hopefully you can chime in as to why I need to buy a whole new remote for My V3 lock instead of just the membrane.

Last year, my membranes deteriorated to the point of cracking & peeling. I called RV Lock. They had me send them pictures of the damaged membranes, and after a bit of complaining that they should make replacements available on their website, they agreed to replace all 3 that I have. It did take 2 mos. for them to arrive. They did not charge me for the replacements.

Bones

Last year, my membranes deteriorated to the point of cracking & peeling. I called RV Lock. They had me send them pictures of the damaged membranes, and after a bit of complaining that they should make replacements available on their website, they agreed to replace all 3 that I have. It did take 2 mos. for them to arrive. They did not charge me for the replacements.

Thats good. I only see the V4 lock replacements which I need and will get soon but the one I really need is the V3. Hopefully they are checking.