Furnace

Hippie

I got tired of the remote A/C module going out in the middle of the summer. It did it two years in a row. I replaced the control module with one that uses an analog thermostat. I have the A/C working ok, but I can’t get the furnace to work. The two blue wires coming from the board in the module marked furnace are hooked to the two white wires going to the furnace. The white wire from the module is hooked to the thermostat. When I move the temp slider up and down I hear the relay in the module click. I have one wire left over and it’s a red one that has 12 volts on it. Do I hook this 12-volt wire to the thermostat? Thank you. Ralph…

Oh, I forgot to say thank you for the tour when we were there last July somewhere around the 25th.

Hippie

I have the thermostat wired ok, it's just where the wiring goes into the control module up in the ceiling just above the air filter. Thanks for your reply...
Ralph D...

Remote Conversion

This is close to what I want to do. My Landmark has the remote that "talks" to a wall mounted receiver box. I hate it and would like to convert to a wall mounted digital system. Can I expect to find these same wires behind the receiver box and connect a non-remote "simple minded" thermostat like this Hunter??

Appreciate help on this??

Thanks
Jack