Exterior full paint

Tannerdog

My wife and I are looking to purchase a new factory built RW427 with full paint exterior and we want the paint to go with a new Dodge Ram Longhorn 3500.
Ram trucks have the new RV matching exterior paint.
So my question is how can I get the information on the RW matching paint.
Thank you!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Are you wanting the RV paint codes in order to supply them to RAM to paint your truck with? Or the other way around?

Tannerdog

We have selected the ram 3500 Longhorn in black /RV brown two tone. We would like the RW427 to have a paint scheme to match.
Thanks for the help!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

pjones1969

You want the RW painted to match your truck? Looks like they have brown/black as a standard option on full body paint already, not sure how exact it is to the Dodge colors.

Since you don’t have the RW yet, just find one on the internet, call Mikes Custom Painting in Bremem Indiana and give them that VIN, they can send you the code / formula sheet for that unit, it will probably be Sikkens brand paint, that’s how I got them for our Cyclone.

http://www.mikescustompaintinginc.com/index.html

Here’s a 2019 RW427 in that color scheme VIN Number: 5SFCG443XKE390452
https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2019-Heartland-ROAD-WARRIOR-427-TOY-HAULER-5003209392

chiefneon

Howdy!

Just a word to the wise. We ordered our Cyclone 4000 with full body paint because we did not want graphics again as they peel and fade. Heartland sends units out to be painted. After the unit was painted and returned Heartland placed Cyclone graphics over the paint. We are still disgusted over this after paying considerable for full body paint.

” Happy Trails “
Chiefneon

SLO

Howdy!

Just a word to the wise. We ordered our Cyclone 4000 with full body paint because we did not want graphics again as they peel and fade. Heartland sends units out to be painted. After the unit was painted and returned Heartland placed Cyclone graphics over the paint. We are still disgusted over this after paying considerable for full body paint.

” Happy Trails “
Chiefneon

I would not be happy either. Our 2016 Bighorn had the graphics painted on our full body paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk