Full Body Paint Shop?

twindadtoo

I am needing the contact info for the body shop that paints the Road Warriors for Heartland.
I have searched in the owners forum but not finding it. I know I have read it somewhere

TIA

Jeff

twindadtoo

Mikes Custom Painting
http://www.mikescustompaintinginc.com/

very nice people

What kind of issue do you have? Just asking because I’ve had some paint worked repaired under warranty

Had a fender skirt get blown off while traveling to Colorado in Wyoming. Had some heavy cross winds that ripped it off. Heartland sent me the fender skirt and now I have to get it painted. My body shop guy was going to cross reference the paint codes. I told him if he couldn't I would try to get the contact info for the paint shop that painted it.
Thanks for your help. I thought I remembered reading it was Mike's but wanted to be sure before Monday

pjones1969

Had a fender skirt get blown off while traveling to Colorado in Wyoming. Had some heavy cross winds that ripped it off. Heartland sent me the fender skirt and now I have to get it painted. My body shop guy was going to cross reference the paint codes. I told him if he couldn't I would try to get the contact info for the paint shop that painted it.
Thanks for your help. I thought I remembered reading it was Mike's but wanted to be sure before Monday

Call Mikes and give them your VIN, they’ll send you the formula sheet for each color, more than likely it will be Sikkens brand paint. I had a very hard time finding it in TX and no one will ship it.

When I had my paint work repaired, Heartland asked for 3 estimates so I called the RV dealer and found out who did their onsite paint repair, turned out it was the same one that Heartland authorized to do the repair, they did not use Sikkens on the repair but a PPG alternate.

twindadtoo

Call Mikes and give them your VIN, they’ll send you the formula sheet for each color, more than likely it will be Sikkens brand paint. I had a very hard time finding it in TX and no one will ship it.

When I had my paint work repaired, Heartland asked for 3 estimates so I called the RV dealer and found out who did their onsite paint repair, turned out it was the same one that Heartland authorized to do the repair, they did not use Sikkens on the repair but a PPG alternate.

Awesome. Thanks for your help
Jeff