Introduction - Colorado Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Jeff and Kelly Stewart (Forum username: jeffnkelly) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Colorado Chapter in the Mountain Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Colorado Chapter includes the entire state of Colorado.

Jeff and Kelly are taking over from Gregg and Linda Wibbels, who have retired to take on new adventures. Good luck, Gregg and Linda.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your Colorado Chapter Leaders, Jeff and Kelly!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Jeff and Kelly and thank you for taking a leadership role. We know you will do a great job.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Jeff and Kelly, welcome to Heartland Leadership!

Gregg and Linda, thanks for all you've done for the club! Don't be a stranger down here in Texas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jeff & Kelly:
So excited for you to join the Mgmt Team! You guys are going to be terrific!
I leave the Moab Rally tomorrow and will give you a call along the way.

Gregg & Linda:
Thank you for the terrific 3 years! Enjoy your next three years volunteering with Linda on her organization.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and Thank You for stepping up and taking the reins of Chapter Leader. Fun fun and enjoy yourself.

Pokiejoe

Congratulations Jeff and Kelly for being the new Colorado Chapter Leaders. It was great to meet you at Pueblo and look forward to seeing you again.

Gregg and Linda, we appreciate your support and your true friendship. Will miss you and hope to see you again soon..

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Jeff and Kelly!! You guys will have a blast with it. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any advice or help.

Also, thank you to Gregg and Linda for their time as club chapter leaders!

Rod

jbeletti

Jeff and Kelly - thank you for stepping up to take the torch for the Colorado chapter. We look forward to your events and wish you well.

Gregg and Linda - my friends and neighbors - thank you so much for all you did these past years for your chapter. Wishing you both all the best and enjoy "leaning back" at rallies now :)

jeffnkelly

Colorado Chapter Leaders
Thanks Everyone!! We are looking forward to this new adventure. Huge thanks to Gregg and Linda for everything they have done. Will be getting some info out shortly for the next Colorado Chapter Rally!!

Take Care,

Jeff & Kelly

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Many thanks to Greg and Linda for the hard work over the last few years. We always enjoyed your rallies. Another retirement!! Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Thanks Mike, we missed you guys at Montrose.

Also thanks to all for the kind thoughts on our retirement. We look forward to seeing many of you at future rallies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro