2012 Silverado Diesel Dually LOW miles Classy Chassis Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihsolutions

We sold our Bighorn, now it's time to sell the truck.

This is a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 4WD crew cab, long bed, dual rear wheels. I bought this truck brand new and had it delivered to Classy Chassis in Indiana where a conversion was done. The truck is stored indoors and only used May-Oct. Absolutely never seen snow or sale, and only driven in the rain a handful of times. Because we just used it to haul the Bighorn, there are only 34k miles on it. All maintenance was completed by a GMC dealer.

I ordered the truck with every option except moonroof. So it is an LTZ and it does also have cooled seats.

I had the following work done at Classy Chassis:

- spray in bedliner
- auxillary fuel tank (45g) with auto transfer to main fuel tank and in-cab guage
- fiberglass running boards painted to match
- air horns with onboard compressor and tank
- Extang Encore bed cover
- lighted grab bar handles
- fifth wheel 7-pin plug installed in bed of truck
- fifth wheel rails
- Weather tech floor mats (factory originals included, never used)
- chrome overlays on front grill, side mirrors, and "duramax" cover on hood

The truck comes with a trailersaver TS3 hitch which was over $2k all by itself. The total spent on the conversion was over $10k. The truck is in perfect condition with the exception of the tailgate which has minor damage. I didn't fix it because I intended to replace it with a fifth wheel gate.

This is an awesome truck and I hate to sell it but just don't have a use for it anymore.

KBB value for this truck in good condition is right around $43k. Asking $46k and everything on and in the truck is included.

jimtoo

Closing thread per forum rules.

Contact seller via Private Message by clicking on their forum username to the left of their post and click on Private Message.
Please let us know when item sells.
Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.