Furrion 3 burner stove top cover.

Puzzled_1

Does anyone make a decent cover for the raised Furrion 3 burner stove top?

I found the universal cover available from Camco however I would like something a little better if available.

I use the sink covers, although not while driving.
Does your oven start right up? Ours blows out constantly, usually takes 4 start ups before it will stay ignited.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

esscobra

I ordered a wood cutting board - a thick one- its just large enough that I will cut out the bottom in shape of grates and then it will sit down over the top- hopefully will get to that project soon- for now I have a large plastic camco cutting board that sits on top when not using

esscobra

coming soon.... multi-function cover that has removable/replaceable cutting board and can be used as serving tray - will be avail with name or design engraved on wood and cutting board

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0742.jpg
    IMG_0742.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 99

Mark-Roberta 051995

coming soon.... multi-function cover that has removable/replaceable cutting board and can be used as serving tray - will be avail with name or design engraved on wood and cutting board

Very nice - are you making these? I see the need for this but in the mean time the sink covers may work also. All great ideas

esscobra

working out details - the idea was to expand on just a cover- to replace multiple items and save space- so its a cover that gives you more counter space- the cutting board is removeable for easier cleaning and use ( final will have grove around edges to catch liquids ) and when not used as cover it is a serving tray

Donkincaid

working out details - the idea was to expand on just a cover- to replace multiple items and save space- so its a cover that gives you more counter space- the cutting board is removeable for easier cleaning and use ( final will have grove around edges to catch liquids ) and when not used as cover it is a serving tray
Do you offer the cover at the current time?
Thanks,

Don and Paulette

Donkincaid

Good question. Potential yes...

But we've had covers on three rigs over 10 years.. Used when traveling or when needing / making dinner in instant pot or other appliances No kids. Plus, it takes both hands to ignite.
`
And we have a designated spot away from the stove for the cover when we're cooking on the stove.
I'm more worried when cooking on the stovetop with pots and pans.

Safe Travels.

NYSUPstater

Are you still making these? Looks great and missed this post 1st time around.