northtrail 24rl towing

roerinaci

Hi Everyone,my husband and I are looking at the 24rl we would like to know
the experiences good and bad with this 5'r.What are you towing it with etc.
Thanks for any infoNone

jwbjs

Hi roerinaci, my dw and I have a sundance 245rl and love it. Just got back from a week at the beach, its first time out. Everything worked, towed great, but I tow with a F-350 dully. We had a heavy rain on thursday night, no leaks, the 1/2 time oven was great. We are very happy with this heartland product.

dakotakid

I'm also looking at the North Trail 24rl 5ver. I found an awsome dealer, and they are making great deals now. I was wondering if the 40gal tanks are going to be big enough for a long weekend for 2 or more people. How does it pull? How is the storage? Is the sundance xlt close to the same?

Jim/rsvl/AR

We have the Sundance 245RL XLT. We have been from AR to MN then to NH and now to TX and it pulls great with a Ford F-250 diesel. The storage, holding tanks, & living area has worked great for us. Have had larger but would get the same if was making a change!

dakotakid

I hopeing to upgrade from my dutchman 24qb TT to the 24rl FW this spring. Are the tanks big enuf for a weekend with out hookups. I have a 3/4 ton dodge with the hemi, i should be ok. Will 4 adults be comfortable? If there is anything else you can think of that are great about, i would be very grateful to read what you have to say.:)

dakotakid

The Heartland dealer i have been talking to has the Big horn, Sundance, North trail and now maybe the Sundance XLT.

Snakebite

My 245RL Sundance pulls great with my Chevy Duramax. I was pulling a 31 ft before, and this one is a SNAP. I also installed a 5th Airborne just to take the stress off the chassis and enhance the ride in the truck.

Snakeibte