• Site fee: $25.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: none
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck time: 5:30

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
NOTE: T shirts are available for this rally. Please submit you sizes by March 1st to get yours. If I already contacted you via text and have your sizes, no need to resubmit. Text your name and sizes needed to 601-462-4835. Again make sure to include your name in the text. The price will be $8.00 per shirt, any size. More Details to follow...Thanks.

Agenda is coming soon. Bring your appetite for a dinner out at a MS fish house restaurant. Good stuff ya'll.

Attendee List: Arrival Date
1-Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit 4/11
2-James & Rhonda Brown 4/11
3-Nathan & Byrd Mathis 4/11
4-Jerry & Lily Worth 4/11
5-Ricky & Rachel Lester 4/11
6-Paul & Sheila Blackford 4/11
7-Bob & Barb Mansolino 4/12
8-Clay & Candy Hudson 4/11
9- Eric & Dorothy VanOpstal 4/11
10-Melba King 4/5
11-Craig & Connie Zinter 4/11
12- Mike & Nance Nilson 4/11
13 - Joe & Linda Shejbal 4/10
14 - Dennis & Jackie Knight 4/6

Attachments

• HOC2019 Rally agenda.pdf
    210.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5829.JPG
    IMG_5829.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Looks like a great place to have a rally. Will be making our reservations soon.

Buster537

Nice park we have stayed there a couple of times, and the owners are pretty good folks too:cool:. We will arrive on the 11[SUP]th[/SUP]. Looking forward to the rally
James & Rhonda

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yeah - we are booked to come in on the 11th - 15th. Can't wait to see everyone.

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Nice park we have stayed there a couple of times, and the owners are pretty good folks too:cool:. We will arrive on the 11[SUP]th[/SUP]. Looking forward to the rally
James & Rhonda

Thanks James and Rhonda. See you on the 11th.

Randy & Brenda

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - we are booked to come in on the 11th - 15th. Can't wait to see everyone.

Thanks Nathan & Byrd. See you on the 11th.

Randy & Brenda.

Gizzy

Randy,
Lily and I will be there on the 11th. Looking forward to another great get together with great folks.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Just registered for the MS Rally! We will arrive April 11th and depart April 14th. Looking forward to a good rally!

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Randy - Sign Sheila & I up for your rally. Will arrive on 4/11/2019 and depart on 4/14/2019. Looking forward to visiting Marion again. Also if you happen to speak to the park manager would you please tell him that we would like one of the luxury sites that includes a hot tub and complimentary happy hour.:D:D

rbspitz

Hi Randy - Sign Sheila & I up for your rally. Will arrive on 4/11/2019 and depart on 4/14/2019. Looking forward to visiting Marion again. Also if you happen to speak to the park manager would you please tell him that we would like one of the luxury sites that includes a hot tub and complimentary happy hour.:D:D

Thanks Sheila and I. See you on the 11th. OK on your request for the luxury site with hot tub and mini bar. I have you booked with a cost for that site is $125.00 per night. Please give the park a call with your credit card to lock up your dates.

Thanks.

Brenda and Randy.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Randy and Brenda, just a reminder from our phone call that we will arrive on the 11th and depart the 18th.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Too funny!!!!! I will be by for happy hour.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We will be newly retired and are "breaking in the spring" with a two month southern sojourn! We can schedule this rally as our first of the year, so please count in the Zinter's. We will arrive April 11th until the 15th. Looking forward to meeting some new Heartland ❤️ Family!!!

rbspitz

We will be newly retired and are "breaking in the spring" with a two month southern sojourn! We can schedule this rally as our first of the year, so please count in the Zinter's. We will arrive April 11th until the 15th. Looking forward to meeting some new Heartland ❤️ Family!!!

Craig & Connie, glad to have you as part of the HOC southern family. See you on 4/11.

Randy & Brenda

rbspitz

The rodeo is in town the weekend of our rally. While not on our agenda, if any of you are fans of the rodeo, it's a great event located about 10 minutes north of us on US45 in Lauderdale, MS.

Here the information if you are interested in breaking away from the group agenda.

Ralph Morgan Rodeo

Dates

• Apr 12th – 13th, 2019

Directions

Ralph Morgan Arena
City/State
Lauderdale, Mississippi
Hours

• Friday: 7:30pm
  • Saturday: 7:30pm

Admission

• General: $12.00
  • Children 3-12: $8.00

Events

• Bareback Bronc Riding
  • Barrels
  • Bull Riding
  • Calf Scramble
  • Cowgirl's Barrel Racing
  • Saddle Bronc Riding
  • Steer Wrestling
  • Team Roping
  • Tie Down Roping

ljawest

So sorry to miss this rally! There are family issues in Cocoa Beach, Fl that we have to tend to. We've already been there twice since Feb. and will have to go again April 14. My Dad is now in an assisted living facility on Merritt Island and I'm the POA to take of "things" at the house, his needs, etc....so most of the summer will be back and forth. The house is getting the roof replaced and we have to oversee that project as well as others.

Status
Not open for further replies.