New member first post

FrankDM

My wife and I recently retired and just purchased a Prowler Lynx 255lx. We have camped our entire lives but this is the first brand new unit for us. Took it on its maiden voyage last week for a short 4 day trip and everything performed flawlessly . It was the easiest setup/takedown we have ever had in more than 40 years of camping!! We are looking forward to an extended trip to escape the coming colder weather!

I do have a question though . This is my first camper with a rubber roof. How do I know whether the roof is EDPM or TPO? I understand the roof should be cleaned several times a year but have read conflicting posistions as to weather or not a conditioner/UV protectant is recommended. Can anyone comment on this?

thanks in advance for any help

Frank

jimtoo

Hi FrankDM,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I’m sure someone will jump in soon with some good info for you.

Be sure you get into our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

jbeletti

Welcome Frank!

EPDM will have a more rubber like feel to it.

TPO will have a stiffer more vinyl feel to it.

To know with certainty, you’ll need to ask your dealer or Heartland Customer Service (877-262-8032 - have your VIN ready).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk