Ordering WITHOUT graphics?

UpNorth

The Cyclone MSRP pricing sheet lists "Exterior Graphics" as an option with a $145 credit if you don't order them. Is this correct? I've been looking into custom graphics for our business and might want a sticker-free unit when we order.

truknutt

Committed Member
UpNorth,

If you venture over to the HOG (Heartland Owner's Gallery) under Rallies, 2008, SoCal SPRING, there are 2 photos (15.jpg & 16.jpg) that show what I believe is a naked 3950 with a gold F450 TV.

I can't remember who the owner is; maybe Wayne Marshall? Maybe one of the attendees can verify this.

jbeletti

UpNorth,

As Coley confirmed, while you can order a coach without graphics, it looks very stark naked. I was at the SoCal rally in Temecula at Vail Lake and saw Thor's (grandseahawk) naked Cyclone. To my taste, it looks unfinished with no graphics. Looking forward to seeing it after Thor and his family have time to get it all dressed out on the outside. Hope you become a Cyclone owner and if you order a naked one, you must share your photos of it after you dress it :)

Thanks,

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
My apologies for "dis-ing" Grandseahawk; thanks Jim.

I need to work on those search-skills. There is so much information out there tucked away in the forum, I get over whelmed. :eek:

davelinde

We ordered our Cyclone without the "full throttle" graphics but still got some graphics, which is what we wanted. I've seen a few "naked" RV's of various types and they look like they need something. Adding your own custom decals would be cool though and getting the unit blank to start would make that easier.