TST TPMS Discount for Heartland Owners Club Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Hey Heartland Owners Club Members,

For 2019, on behalf of Heartland Owners Club members, we've worked out a discount program with Truck System Technologies (TST) for their TPMS product.

For now, here are the facts I can pass along:
  • 20% discount on all products listed for sale at www.tsttruck.com
  • Orders can be taken by phone: 770-889-9102
  • Orders can be placed online: www.tsttruck.com
  • Discounts are not retroactive
A note on club membership...
I have negotiated this product discount on behalf of Heartland Owners Club members and I recognize that some of our product owners may not yet be club members. While TST has no database to confirm membership against, your order will be taken regardless. That said, I kindly request and encourage Heartland RV brand product owners who are not yet a member, to join the club today. There's no cost to join and it takes 5 minutes to complete your application. Here's the link. Thanks!

Attachments

• HOC-TST_DiscountFlyer_color_FINAL.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
Last edited:

cbramsey

For 2019, on behalf of Heartland Owners Club members, we've worked out a discount program with Truck System Technologies (TST) for their TPMS product.

For now, here are the facts I can pass along:

• TBD% discount on all products listed for sale at www.tst.com
  • Orders can be taken by phone: 770-889-9102
  • Orders can be placed online: www.tst.com
  • Discounts are not retroactive

Is there any further news as to what the discount will be on TST systems and products?

Bones

TST is offering Hybrid sensors (No user replaceable batteries) I looked to find info about these new sensors but is limited as to life span, are they rechargeable and so on. Does anyone know how these new sensors work?

jbeletti

The TST program has been finalized and is now in place. The everyday HOC member discount is 20% off their website price.

See the details (and discount code) in the flyer attached to post # 1 of this thread.

Thanks for your patience. Now go get your stuff ordered :)

mike.9510

Hello Heartland Members,

TST is honored to be partners with HOC, and to be able to offer a discount on all of our products.

I am here to answer any questions any of you may have.

You can always reach out to me directly if you prefer at 210-420-0132

Here are some great comparison video's below for you all to take a look at when making a decision on a TPMS.

https://youtu.be/_jlopo-k9us

https://youtu.be/rT4XkVJ_-4c

Thanks again,

Mike Benson
TST Sales Manager

- - - Updated - - -

TST is offering Hybrid sensors (No user replaceable batteries) I looked to find info about these new sensors but is limited as to life span, are they rechargeable and so on. Does anyone know how these new sensors work?

Hi Bones,

Our Hybrid sensors are sealed sensors that Do Not have a user replaceable battery, so when the batteries fail, you do have to replace the sensor. They work, and program just like our Cap, and Flow Through Sensors with user replaceable CR1632 batteries.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

Mike Benson
TST TPMS

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
A great company with great customer service. I’ve been using the 507 system for several years now and have been very pleased.

Also, thanks to you and Debbie for your support at the Northeast region rally last year. A very informative seminar. As well as many happy customers that day. Hope to see you at the national rally in Goshen in June.

mike.9510

A great company with great customer service. I’ve been using the 507 system for several years now and have been very pleased.

Also, thanks to you and Debbie for your support at the Northeast region rally last year. A very informative seminar. As well as many happy customers that day. Hope to see you at the national rally in Goshen in June.

Thank you JWalker. We appreciate you!!

Fox

Directed to Mike.9510, my question is where did my old sensors go?
Before trading in my fifth wheel (last July) I removed them - and I haven't seen them since? I still have the in-cab display unit.

I'll be needing to call/ reorder some but this time I'll avoid the flow thrus, I had difficulty getting air to pass thru them.
Otherwise they are a great American product.

mike.9510

Directed to Mike.9510, my question is where did my old sensors go?
Before trading in my fifth wheel (last July) I removed them - and I haven't seen them since? I still have the in-cab display unit.

I'll be needing to call/ reorder some but this time I'll avoid the flow thrus, I had difficulty getting air to pass thru them.
Otherwise they are a great American product.

Hi Fox,

i wish I knew where your sensors were. We have redesigned our Flow Through Sensors, and adding air
is just as easy as adding directly to a valve stem. We have widened the acuator, which lets air in much easier.

Feel free to call me anytime with any any additional questions at
210-420-0132

Regards,
Mike Benson
TST TPMS

mike.9510

Hello,

The Hybrid sensors are designed for boat trailers, they are sealed sensors that Do Not have a user replaceable battery.

Have a Great Weekend!

Regards,

Mike Benson
TST TPMS
210-420-0132

Bones

Hello Heartland Members,

TST is honored to be partners with HOC, and to be able to offer a discount on all of our products.

I am here to answer any questions any of you may have.

You can always reach out to me directly if you prefer at 210-420-0132

Here are some great comparison video's below for you all to take a look at when making a decision on a TPMS.

https://youtu.be/_jlopo-k9us

https://youtu.be/rT4XkVJ_-4c

Thanks again,

Mike Benson
TST Sales Manager

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bones,

Our Hybrid sensors are sealed sensors that Do Not have a user replaceable battery, so when the batteries fail, you do have to replace the sensor. They work, and program just like our Cap, and Flow Through Sensors with user replaceable CR1632 batteries.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

Mike Benson
TST TPMS
Thanks for the info Mike B. :)

Bones

I'm thinking hard about this. I have the Bella corp TPMS but I have had the sensor drop out 2 years in a row at random times. and gets real annoying. How do I ask the DW to let me get a new TPMS when I already have one minus a sensor. LOL.

jimtoo

I'm thinking hard about this. I have the Bella corp TPMS but I have had the sensor drop out 2 years in a row at random times. and gets real annoying. How do I ask the DW to let me get a new TPMS when I already have one minus a sensor. LOL.

Stand up like a man and tell her your getting it..... :cool:

What hospital do you think they will take you to?:confused:

jbeletti

When the kitchen is done and you see here smiling at your handy work, let her know you earned the TPMS and it's a safety item.

Bones

When the kitchen is done and you see here smiling at your handy work, let her know you earned the TPMS and it's a safety item.
I like your thinking but she keeps adding onto the kitchen MOD so I don't think I will ever be done. :cool:

mike.9510

With your Heartland discount, and 3 year warranty hopefully she
will be ok with the purchase. You can also let her know you will not have any
dropouts like you are experiencing now.

Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST TPMS
210-420-0132

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I really like the upgraded colored monitor in comparison to my old grayscale.

Status
Not open for further replies.