Shakedown trip on 09 3250ts

bigchief

Picked up our 09 3250ts last Sat. Took it on a 700 mile three day trip to check it out. Checked all systems, fridge, TV(Jensen), cd/dvd player(Jensen),both water heaters, everything except the AC(to cold). What I found wrong was NOTHING!!!!!. Not a loose screw, sink leak, loose water connection. My dealer told me they go over everything, now I beleive him. Towed great and has the Power King Towmax STR tires. The only thing I have to discuss with the dealer is the low power light above the table. Even the light on the stove is bright enough. First trailer I have had where I didn't fix some little thing. Sure hope it keeps up.

B

bwwalczak

Now that is what we love to hear. Heartland has so many people working hard to make sure that our product leaves our facilities in Indiana the best they can be.

Thank you for the positive post.

Bryan Walczak
Product Manager - Big Country

mgdg

Thats the way it should be, no problems but they do occur. After our local maiden voyage this weekend we will be going about 200miles to the rifle river in Michigan for some canoing and kayaking. Hope I have a good first outing!!

rvn4fun

Sounds great, our new Big Country has had a few little problems but nothing major. Dealer has fixed them right away. We are still very happy with Heartland! Good luck!

mgdg

Well back from the weekend shakedown and everything worked great, no problems. A few of the staples holding the moulding in the washer/dryer area came lose,hammered them back in and added a few more for good luck. Washed it and put a rubber roof sealer on it when we got home. The big test will be this weekend when we put on about 500 miles. Ordered a 70x80 european pillow top mattress from a local mattress manufacturerer, did the same with the other S.O.B. its the same mattress that we have in our stick house only its a regular king. Well worth the $$$ Sleep like a baby on it.