Jim Beletti's Birthday

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....Jim....may you have a wonderful and special day. Wish you best on another year that has past and many more to come. Thanks for a great year and hope to see you again soon....Kenny & Kathy

jimtoo

Just a good old fashion "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM". Have many more and be safe in your travels.

Jim and Bette

truknutt

Committed Member
Happy Day Jim!

Is "the B'day day off" part of the dynamic benefits package you enjoy with Heartland Recreational Vehicles, LLC ?!!

Have yourself a hearty Birthday Dinner.... (y'all know him better than I; is that a stretch?) :p

JimandSina

Happy Birthday Jim,
48 I remember turning 48 I think I remember, hmmmmmm. well any way many more to you, oh and milk it buddy they only come once a year, I think they come once a year, hmmmmm.....
Jim

jbeletti

Hey, thanks everyone!

Not a day of rest and relaxation though. Just landed at DFW. On my way to Jackson, CA for our Central California rally. Should be fun.

Was I Elkhart yesterday. Met with Paul Quandee. Paul is hosting our Michiana rally there this weekend.

Happy camping everyone and thanks again.

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Happy birthday, Jim. I was among the fortunate group that got to sing to you in person and share your birthday cake at the Michigan Rally. It was a bit early then, but the cake was delicious. The rest have to eat virtual cake, I guess, and sing a virtual "Happy Birthday" song to you.