Complaint about Service Dept at Camperland - Conroe, TX

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I just wanted to complain again about the service department at Camperland in Conroe Texas. I was in there the other day because the battery I got from them in October of 2007 was defective. I explained to Terry the battery had been on the charger for two days and would not hold a charge. This was on Friday. She told me their service department would have to charge the battery and then check it. Then Interstate Battery company would have to check it before they could warranty it. She told me it would be Monday before they could get me another one. I needed the battery because we were in a campground down the road and our converter had gone out. So the battery charger was running the 12 volts side of the RV. Without the battery I would not have lights or use of the furnace (12volt fan). I left them with my defective battery and drove to the Interstate Battery distributor in Conroe, Tx. They tested the battery and found it had a dead cell then adjusted itthe battery. I left less than 20 minutes later with the replacement battery. It has been my experience on several occasions Camperland is full of excuses as to why they cannot do what needs to be done. It is sad to see a place like that with a wonderful store, plenty of room and a great location to be such a lousy repair facility. You wont see me there again.