Fantastic fan

bishgeo

How do you disable rain sensor. I see it on control panel my old fan had a switch. Can’t belive on a big country they couldn’t put tempature controlled fans in instead of the cheap ones.

jbeletti

I don't know how to disable it other than to wire it out of the circuit. What is your use case for needing to disable it?

I have covers over mine, so I never have to worry about not being able to use it when it's raining. Pretty nice.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You can disable it by holding down (I think it's the bottom right side button) until it beeps. That will turn it off

If it's the same as mine anyway.

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

danemayer

How do you disable rain sensor. I see it on control panel my old fan had a switch. Can’t belive on a big country they couldn’t put tempature controlled fans in instead of the cheap ones.

Are you talking about the living room Fantastic Fan, or something else?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I don't know how to disable it other than to wire it out of the circuit. What is your use case for needing to disable it?

I have covers over mine, so I never have to worry about not being able to use it when it's raining. Pretty nice.

Same here! Makes it nice to draw cooler air in from the awning covered windows when it’s raining and you don’t want to run the AC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have a cover also. Definitely recamend them. But I have still had to use the shut off switch in damp conditions when were near the ocean. I have had it close on us a few times at night.
I always run the fan at night with my side window open next to the bed. Pulls in a really nice breeze

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk