Split Rim"s

Cooper

I have an 2006 Golden Gate in September my wife and I went on a two week trip from Dallas Texas to North Carolina. From Dallas we stopped in Texarkana @ Shady Oaks RV Resort. While setting up I noticed I had a low tire. While airing it up I kept feeling air blowing on my hand. I found a two inch crack/ split very close to the valve stem area. So I put the spare on. The next day looked for another wheel while on the way to Memphis.
I found a steel wheel in Memphis actual I bought two wheels in Memphis because while setting up I found another split wheel.
After leaving Memphis the next stop was Maggie Valley NC. We made it to Maggie Valley ok but, the next morning had another split wheel so I had to find another steel wheel it took two days to get it shipped to us.
We did not have any trouble on the way back home but, the trip up was definitely not a vacation after having all the trouble I do not feel I had a vacation. Splitting three wheels on one trip.
Can Heartland or the manufacture help? I do not believe this should have happened even though my unit is an 2006.

Cooper

Split Aluminum Wheels

The aluminum rims that split where from Argentina I forgot to mention that. My Golden Gate is a 2006 and with the help of our local Heartland dealer I am getting 4 new wheels from Tredit.None

Texasturtle

Texas Turtle
Wow!!!!!!!

Three days ago!!!! Did you see our Bighorn sitting off the service road at mile marker 135 up on jacks?????

We blew a tire.....let me rephrase that.....it exploded!!!

At the Texarkana Discount Tire Store I talked with a couple getting a replacement for TWO trailers that had flats on I-30 also!!!!!