Diamond Plate on front of BigHorn

gslabbert5119

Has anyone covered the front of their RV or Bighorn with diamond plate, including the front bay door, and how big a job is this ?

Pictures would be awesome.

I ask as there is a different brand of RV here in the park that I am at that has that and it looks terrific. Going to talk to them and find out if it is custom.

Gavin

Mrsfish

Terry Rainwater did it to his rig- I’ll let him tell you why😉..I’m sure he’ll chime in here soon

MTPockets

Terry Rainwater did it to his rig- I’ll let him tell you why��..I’m sure he’ll chime in here soon
Yeah, well...... I did cover the front hatch door using stainless bolts and washers to secure the diamond plate... no problem. My reason? One day I got distracted and left my tailgate down, then turned and made a nice gash right through the door... no damage to the tailgate and instead of a new door I just covered it with diamond plate.... no one ever knew... (thanks Ann)

Oldelevatorman

Has anyone covered the front of their RV or Bighorn with diamond plate, including the front bay door, and how big a job is this ?

Pictures would be awesome.

I ask as there is a different brand of RV here in the park that I am at that has that and it looks terrific. Going to talk to them and find out if it is custom.

Gavin

If it’s Arctic Fox or Glacier Peak that’s standard equipment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk