new fuel 287!

Kennybaba

Hello everyone!!! just picked up our new fuel 287, so far love it but late in the year so it is already winterized, my question is this, is there a fresh water vent line already plumbed in like it should be or not? the reason i ask this question is that my forest river was not, just the tit on the tank and had to plumb it myself or i would lose half my water going down the road, cant see any small line on the fresh water fill however there seem to be two large lines the same size, the fresh water fill and one above it, is it possible that one of these is the vent?

sengli

On the ours the water tank is mostly above the axles. There should be a blue pex line with a 90 degree fitting on it.. exiting the frame near the area ,above the rear tire. That should be the overlfow lines...as there are one on each side.

Kennybaba

update: investigated and found that the fuel 287 fresh tank vent is right above the fresh water fill and it is the same size hose as the fill! thats awesome! anyone know the rear ramp door weight rating?