New 31QBS

Just a note to say hello,
We have purchased a North Trail 31QBS July 27/08. Went in for a door knob for our 87 travelair. Payed 25thousand for the door knob but they through the 31QBS in for free. From aug 1st till now we have traveled about 6000km (380 miles). Very happy with this unit. After the first trip through the Rocky Mountains i felt very comfortable pulling this unit. I will be buying a bigger truck next spring as we are right to the max on this one. Plus by spring it will have over 300000km. 180000miles. This forum was a big factor in our purchase, The info from posts where great and i look through them regularly. There our items i will be asking about but for now im dealing with my dealer on some small warrenty problems (Very Small).
Thanks again

irvin56

Welcome aboard

We also own one. We picked it up in March/ 08 and been out about 35 days total this summer.
love the lay out and everything worked good this summer.A few minor problems but they will be resolved this month HOPEfully.

Funny how you mentioned the choice.
I only needed a new antenna, new awning, Some broken clearance light covers on my 76 prowler.
Pretty expensive parts. put they look good on the new trailerNone

I'm out of calgary and camp in lower half of province

jimtoo

Hi Doug& Carmen,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Family and forum. You will find all kinds of good information and help if needed here. And you will find lots of good people here, well except for maybe one or two.

Again, Thanks for joining the Heartland Family.

Jim M

I guess there is a common theme here. We went in to have the bearings done on our trailer and ended up with a new Sundance 301QB. Had it since July and we all love it None

bigredtruck

We went in for a $5 piece for the window on our 2002 Cougar. Saw the Cyclone, then drove 2300 miles to Michigan for a substantial savings. Don't regret it at all.

RVCamper

We went to our local dealer specifically for the 31QBS, and as you can see we left with one too. :)

Welcome!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
It's funny how those things happen. Thanks God I don't go to the dealer very often. A BIG Heartland Welcome to you all!

osims

bsims
Our oldest son bought a 31qbs in Oct. They are really enjoying it, now they go with us when they get time off and we have enjoyed that.