Seam tape

Good afternoon all,

I recently purchased a 2019 Bighorn Traveler and while spending more time in it and "personalizing" it. I have discovered numerous quality control issues throughout the coach. I have found staples half sticking out, screws that completely missed the interior studs, butchered holes in the walls for the sink drainage lines and not so much as a cover to even try and concel the shoddy workmanship. Water leaks behind the convenience center, wall parallels that are not even secure, cabinet flooring not even secure, a missing cold water line to the outdoor kitchen fosset, and "wood" decals peeling off the particleboard. For an MSRP of 94K I guess i just expected a little more quality and attention to detail.

Now that I have vented, the reason for my post. I have had no luck with the dealership and i need to try and find a couple of rolls of the seam tape that matches the wall covering in my coach. I am securing all the "bowed" out walls and need something to cover over the staples and brads. Does anyone have an idea how i can request this from the company with out having to deal with an already exhausted resource (dealership)?

Thank you,
Rob Brock

Attachments

• Scan Oct 9, 2018 (1).pdf
    752.3 KB · Views: 46

danemayer

Hi HighwayDreamer,

Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Explain the problem you're working to correct and the material you need. Ask them if they would just send you a roll of xx feet. They probably will.