3110DS Patio Sliding door option

Cutlers

Just saw this offered as an option on the Heartland website but couldn't see any pics or info on it. Is it an option and what does it consist of?

Big G

Big G
The glass sliding patio door is between the garage and the living area. It just opens up the space if you want the garage to be a living area sometimes. If not, just close it and pull the drape closed, it's a little more open than the standard wall and door.

bigredtruck

Ours came with this option included and although I would have preferred the kitchen wrapped around as with the regular door, I sure like the patio door now. it makes everything seem very open and we can see the kids without hearing them!

Cutlers

Thanks guys, I can picture it now. We seldom travel with kids so I guess the regular wall is alright. I see it's 2 Fords agaisnt a Chevy None I weighed mine fully loaded at 20,770 combined and it pulled fine. Is that about the weight you guys run?

Big G

Big G
I've not weighed it yet. Pull great though, we run to Stugis and Yellowstone in Aug. so we've got 3500 miles so far. I'll let you know we're due to pull down south early Dec.
Regards, Big G