Winter

bishgeo

Who leaves thier batteries in all winter. Old rig had 1 battery and I left porch light on to have some battery draw. New rig has 2 battries and all led lights. Don’t think I can create much battery draw on this one.

CDN

B and B
Hello,

Are you asking to prevent over charging? I pull my batteries and charge every 2 months while in storage in my garage.

DrewVin

I always pull them and store them indoors. If there left in the garage put them on a shelf. Not on the concrete floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sengli

​I always pull my batteries, and put them on a battery tender, in a barn that never goes below freezing.

Sniper

I leave ours in and hook up a automatic charger/maintainer with the only draw being the 12v lcd clock and, their must be some draw from the Big Foot Auto level "brain" because it's never lost it's zero. Never had any issues. (I do check the electrolyte level a couple times over the winter just to make sure the maintainer didn't freak out or something :rolleyes:).

danemayer

Assuming you're on shore power all winter, I'm not sure what problem you're trying to fix. Check the battery water level monthly.