Slide lubrication

carl.swoyer

Thanks to Jim Biletti, my slides are almost silent. Jim suggested that I use boesheild t-9 and it's an incredible difference. I also used it on all my door latches.
44b085ca1e1270f601903b8bb1e8289e.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Thanks to Jim Biletti, my slides are almost silent. Jim suggested that I use boesheild t-9 and it's an incredible difference. I also used it on all my door latches.

Cool - Carl :) If you can get any in there, use it in the lock cylinders. Or maybe coat the key and insert it and remove it a few times.

By the way, it was my pleasure to have finally met the great Carl Swoyer at the Florida rally. Love your mods and your outlook. See you down the road.

carl.swoyer

Cool - Carl :) If you can get any in there, use it in the lock cylinders. Or maybe coat the key and insert it and remove it a few times.

By the way, it was my pleasure to have finally met the great Carl Swoyer at the Florida rally. Love your mods and your outlook. See you down the road.
I had already done the locks.
I doing the door hinges on the entire rig and just lubed up the awning. Love the t-9 lube.
If it pivots I'm a squirting it.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I use that stuff on my cast iron tool surfaces to prevent rusting. Works great and makes the wood slide nicely. Does not leave a residue that might interfere with finishing later (like a silicone).

carl.swoyer

I use that stuff on my cast iron tool surfaces to prevent rusting. Works great and makes the wood slide nicely. Does not leave a residue that might interfere with finishing later (like a silicone).
John
My slides and awning have never been so quiet. All my hinges, slide rollers and locks have a dose of t-9

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
John
My slides and awning have never been so quiet. All my hinges, slide rollers and locks have a dose of t-9

Looks like I have another use for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk