Working while traveling

bishgeo

Ok I know some people are working while traveling online. Not looking for a full time thing Someone care to share what your doing or where to apply for something. Wife is retired nurse. Thanks. ��

Last edited by a moderator:

GK2018

Hey, there's a bunch of different ways I've seen that you can work and travel. Me and my wife were camp hosts in North Carolina at a national park and Oklahoma at a state park those were both unpaid but was a free place to park and live in your rig and in return you fulfill a volunteer obligation like mowing grass, cleaning bathrooms, picking up trash etc. you can meet some awesome people from all over the world being a camphost. There are also websites and phone apps dedicated to "workamping" with some awesome opportunities throughout the nation some pay, some offer healthcare, some offer a free place to park your rig, some long term some short term and there are some really interesting jobs that you can apply for! There is also something called "Southeast Publications" which I'm not too familiar with, haven't really researched them much but you can travel and work with them as well. Just all sorts of awesome things out there!

aatauses

We are full timers and have been "workamping" and volunteering for the last 9+ years. We usually do 2 per year, one in the summer and one in the winter and "play" in between. You can check out the following web site for a variety of opportunities. www.workamper.com or www.volunteer.gov----
al
currently in AZ

Fox

"Wife is retired nurse."

Depending on her level of nursing there are numerous colleges seeking online nursing educators.