2019 t322

1sglewis

Hello,

Just got the T322 and love it so far. One thing I forgot to ask when doing the walkthrough was where the water pump is located on the 2019 Torque T322?? Also, is the auxiliary tank considered a black tank or does only grey water fill it?

Thank you,

Shannon Lewis

smp2000

Hello, I also have a 2019 T322. The aux tank is a 30 gallon tank for the rear bathroom. It holds the grey and black water for that bathroom. The tank flush for the aux tank is the top port.

Not 100% sure on the exact location of the water pump, but its around the rear bathroom.

1sglewis

Hello, I also have a 2019 T322. The aux tank is a 30 gallon tank for the rear bathroom. It holds the grey and black water for that bathroom. The tank flush for the aux tank is the top port.

Not 100% sure on the exact location of the water pump, but its around the rear bathroom.

Thanks for that info! I turned on water pump and I heard it vibrating under sink in rear bathroom. Not sure why I didn't do that in first place. I'm still fairly new to RVing and have yet to take this one out. I see the top port you are talking about on outside. Any idea what the other port is for? The top two look identical and the bottom one is the city water connection.

Thanks,

Shannon

smp2000

The other one is your front black tank flush. Not sure if you have 2 ac's with the onan 5500 generator, if so I recommend running your generator with both ac's running for about an hour... Mine will overheat and shut down after about 45 minutes. I have a service appointment after the holidays to get it checked. Also the cable and satellite lines don't work. I have about 6 trips with ours and really like the layout. Good luck with it!