2019 f450

travis_g

After 6 1/2 years, the longest I’ve ever kept one vehicle, I traded for a 2019 Magma Red F450 King Ranch. I call her “Krakatower”.
311f3beb66d0ef328370719685b74f97.jpg
8974ccf87dee2131341f2517a88c2bd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travis_g

Thank you. Now I’ll be following a lot of Jim’s mod list and a few of my own. This truck is such a smoother ride and better turning radius than my 2012 F350 it’s ridiculous.

jbeletti

Travis - that beast of a truck certainly compliments your Road Warrior RV and spirit. You now are THE ROAD WARRIOR :)

carl.swoyer

After 6 1/2 years, the longest I’ve ever kept one vehicle, I traded for a 2019 Magma Red F450 King Ranch. I call her “Krakatower”.
311f3beb66d0ef328370719685b74f97.jpg
8974ccf87dee2131341f2517a88c2bd1.jpg

Sharp truck.
I might have to go look.
I just sold my 05 Silverado HD Crew cab long bed. It had 235 k on it..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

travis_g

Travis - that beast of a truck certainly compliments your Road Warrior RV and spirit. You now are THE ROAD WARRIOR :)

Thank you sir! :D

I've already ordered the seat back latch and I think I'm going to get the ChargeGuard/Dash cam as well. My stake pocket Bull Rings should be here today and I am working on the refurb of my Retrax Pro that I kept from the F350. I drop it off tomorrow for some nice ceramic tint all the way around

jbeletti

Thank you sir! :D

I've already ordered the seat back latch and I think I'm going to get the ChargeGuard/Dash cam as well. My stake pocket Bull Rings should be here today and I am working on the refurb of my Retrax Pro that I kept from the F350. I drop it off tomorrow for some nice ceramic tint all the way around

Cool - You have been watching :)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
That is one SEXY truck! We also upgraded from our 2012 F350 DRW to our F450 and can not believe the difference in the turning radius and overall how much better of a truck these new rigs are! Best truck I have ever owned, by far!!

CA40AE4B-EF7C-461F-A4F7-0C8E1557C2D0.jpgIMG_0848.jpg

Rod

Last edited:

LBR

Have to agree with these comments 101%...we migrated from a 2003 F-550 into our 2017 F-450, then I tossed on a set of air bags....you can imagine our thrill of braking and pulling power, let alone the control and comfort aspects!

travis_g

Have to agree with these comments 101%...we migrated from a 2003 F-550 into our 2017 F-450, then I tossed on a set of air bags....you can imagine our thrill of braking and pulling power, let alone the control and comfort aspects!

About to order a set of ride rites for it and a set of air horns so they can hear me coming. :D

travis_g

Have any of you gotten the Ford trailer camera tpms addon? Mine came with 4 valve stems and I was wondering if it will support six.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Have any of you gotten the Ford trailer camera tpms addon? Mine came with 4 valve stems and I was wondering if it will support six.

Yes, Jerrod Jess (jesstalkn) did both. He did the rear camera wire harness and also integrated the Ford TPMS Sensors in his trailer. Here is the link to the TMPS upgrade and is under post #2014.

Here is his link for the Ford camera system that he installed on his Landmark. Its post number 2116.

Rod