• Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee:
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: February 12
  • Potluck time: 12:30PM

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We are happy to have another great Meet and Greet in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. If you plan on visiting the Valley this year, please join us at the Retama Village for fun and fellowship with other Heartland owners.

This venue is a wonderful location that we have used in the past and we are excited to have another one this year. We have use of the hall from 12N until 2PM and plan to begin eating about 12:30.

Please bring a dish to share and drink of your choice. Paper plates and plastic ware will be provided.

AnnaIvanZ

Hi all. We are Ivan and Anna Zettle from Wisconsin and attended your event last year when we in the RGV checking out different parks to stay for next season. We are here till April 1st and would love to attend your gathering again this year. Thanks. We are staying at Bit O Heaven in Donna.

Bwalls318

Hi All...I am not able to pull up Retama RV in Mission..but your info about the property say “no pets”..is this property under a different name perhaps? We would really love to come to the Rally meet and greet, we live in Rockport, which is fairly close..but we have our fur babies and they go where we go..

Thanks!
Bev

danemayer

Hi All...I am not able to pull up Retama RV in Mission..but your info about the property say “no pets”..is this property under a different name perhaps? We would really love to come to the Rally meet and greet, we live in Rockport, which is fairly close..but we have our fur babies and they go where we go..

Thanks!
Bev

Link to Retama Village (aka Bentsen Palms).

jbeletti

I didn’t realize, until I just looked at the post..but this is for the one day only..or is that a typo?

Right - this is not a rally or a camp-out. This is a simple meet-and-greet with a potluck. Those camping in the RGV drive in with their trucks and a dish to share.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bwalls, we'd love to meet you at the Meet and Greet. Come on down to meet and have some fun with fellow Heartlanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.