Tire Preference

jhardin

What is your tire preference when replacing your tires on your truck (TV)? Have any of you gone taller or wider on your tires?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

jnbhobe

I like Firestone Transforce HT's they are a good road tire at a fair price if you look around.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I put Michelin Defenders on my truck (third set of tires) 7000 miles ago. Smooth ride and quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

Rick is on his 3rd set of Michelin MS2s with 3 different trucks. Very pleased with wear and ride

carl.swoyer

I put Michelin Defenders on my truck (third set of tires) 7000 miles ago. Smooth ride and quiet.

I had Michelin tires on my truck, only got 40 thousand miles. Michelin pro rated them and I purchased the defenders. Although the first set didn't last I still like them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I had Michelin tires on my truck, only got 40 thousand miles. Michelin pro rated them and I purchased the defenders. Although the first set didn't last I still like them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The truck came with Generals that wore out at 33K and I replaced them with Goodyear Wranglers. Took two sets to find ones that would balance and they were shot at 73K. Ride never was great. After some research and having them on the wife’s vehicle, I went to the Michelins.

KyleC

Taller and wider! Don't know how long they will last, or the practicality, but dang I like em! IMG_20181203_070732005.jpegScreenshot_20181127-125618.jpeg

Kyle