2019 - Goshen Rally - Heartland Quilting and More

kkamshop

Exciting news for 2019 Goshen rally attendees!

WHAT
Sewing retreat and Shop Hop!
A shop hop to local fabric and yarn shops (14 shops in the area!) - once you arrive at the rally, check in with Kathy or Diane at the retreat building or look us up at sites NW 469/NW 467. We will be arranging carpools or you can go on your own or with a friend. Most of the shops have a special discount for us!

Participation in the retreat is not required to do the shop hop. A mini retreat for Quilters, Yarners, Needleworkers and more to enjoy their hobby and each other.
There is no charge to participate in either activity!

WHO
Diane McLane (DianeQuilts) and Kathy AmRhein (kkamshop) are the co-hosts of this activity and all who wish to join us!

WHEN
June 4 - June 13, 2019 - this is pre-rally and rally, so you can drop in to sew and chat as much as you like!

WHERE
The Eastern Star Building on Locust Street on fairgrounds property, south of the fairgrounds office.
While smallish this building is secure, is air-conditioned, has WiFi and restrooms

PROVIDED
Tables for your machines and crafting (I will bring a couple of extra machines in case someone needs one)
Chairs
Ironing stations
Smiles!

EXTRAS
Sell/Swap Table - Bring those items you no longer need, someone may be looking for just that thing!
Door Prizes!!!! Some of shops have donated door prizes for some lucky participants.

SIGNING UP
Please let us know if you would like to sign up. Space is limited!
Click here to send an email to us to signup or post a reply to this thread.

Thank you!

Diane McLane (DianeQuilts) and Kathy AmRhein (kkamshop)

Attendees :
1. Diane McLane
2. Kathy AmRhein
3. Nancy Williams
4. Rhonda Brown
5. Karen Fredrickson
6. Chris VanHorn
7. DeAnna Haynes
8. Edythe Kuhn
9. Debbie Atkinson
10. Claudia Pavlinik
11. Sally Sullivan
12. Sheila Blackford
13. Debra Funderburg
14. Terry Ginn
15. Lynn Dykes
16. Dorothy Vanopstal
17. Judy Firth
18. Jan Robbins
19. Candy Hudson
20. ? Winkle
21. Nancy Anderson
22. Terri Lewis
23. Barbara Wright
24. Susan Katona
25. Vicky Smith
26. Tracey Myers
27. Peg Finnegan
28. Elaine Poole
29. Jody Vanderford
30. Donna Blyth
31. Hilda Dunker

Attachments

• 2019 Shop Hop-8 JB edit.pdf
    138.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Quilting and More Flyer.pdf
    195.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

kkamshop

We will be arranging carpools for the shop hop or you will be able to visit on your own if you prefer. The info and "passport" will be available in your rally packet. Diane and I are making plans to visit the shops (12 or so as of now) in April to let them know about our shop hop and confirm their info.
This should be a ton of fun!

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm looking forward to it! I'll need a budget for the shops! Not that need any more fabric! LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oldelevatorman

Exciting news for 2019 Goshen rally attendees!

WHAT
Sewing retreat and Shop Hop!
A shop hop to local fabric and yarn shops - participation in the retreat is not required to do the shop hop. A mini retreat for Quilters, Yarners, Needleworkers and more to enjoy their hobby and each other.
There is no charge to participate in either activity!

WHO
Diane McLane and Kathy AmRhein are the co-hosts of this activity and all who wish to join us!

WHEN
June 10 - June 13, 2019

WHERE
The Eastern Star Building on Locust Street on fairgrounds property, south of the fairgrounds office.
While smallish this building is secure, is air-conditioned, has WiFi and restrooms

PROVIDED
Tables for your machines and crafting
Chairs
Ironing stations
Smiles!

EXTRAS
Sell/Swap Table

SIGNING UP
Please let us know if you would like to sign up. Space is limited!
Click here to send an email to us to signup or post a reply to this thread.

Thank you!

Diane McLane and Kathy AmRhein

Ladies, my wife is definitely in for anything having to do with needlepoint, yarn stuff. Not quilting since we’re full timing now! Her name is Linda Kelly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d like to introduce myself as Co-leader of Heartland Quilting and More. I’m excited to meet everyone and enjoy the passion we have for our hobbies together! Can’t wait until June!
Diane and Fred aka The Mclane’s
2015 Big Country
2015 Silverado 3500 High Country

Last edited:

TGinn

Please add me to the Quilting & Shop Hop....
I am a quilter & have dabbled in many crafts. Looking forward to this.
Thanks, Terry Ginn