Profile question

G_S

Why is it that I cannot change my year and model on my profile? I have never had a bighorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G_S

Yep, changed it three times and it keeps going back to the wrong entries.

G_S

On tap talk the save button is at the top right, I have hit save each time. It allowed me to change other info but not the trailer info.

KyleC

I had the same problem. I ended up going on the the actual website and changing it there then it fixed

Kyle

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Why is it that I cannot change my year and model on my profile? I have never had a bighorn.

What if any trailer would you like to have listed?

Peace
Dave

CabinetmakerII

It would appear Dave just fixed the profile in question but did not answer the question... I too an trying to update my profile but cannot find any way to do that... The questions remains "How do I update my profile?" I created it to begin with. Changed it when I needed to. Now it appears that the changes have to made by an administrator.

danemayer

It would appear Dave just fixed the profile in question but did not answer the question... I too an trying to update my profile but cannot find any way to do that... The questions remains "How do I update my profile?" I created it to begin with. Changed it when I needed to. Now it appears that the changes have to made by an administrator.

Try clicking on MY PROFILE at top right. Then select the ABOUT ME tab. Scroll down to the section you want to update and click on the pencil icon. Edit the info and SAVE your changes.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Or click on Settings at the top right of the page. Scroll a bit and on the left you will see My Settings. Below that you will be able to edit everything you want.

Peace
Dave