where to buy?

We are very interested in looking at The Bighorns. But have found them elusive to locate. we are in southwest Arizona and found 1 in Mesa. Are there any dealers "close" that carry any inventory. We are fulltimers so traveling to an area isn't a problem. All we need is a excuse to go somewhere. If anyone knows where some are please let us know.
thanks Barney

timk

We found ours at Hannon in Tucson. When we got ours there were 5-6 on the lot, last Nov.
TimK

thanks for the reply. do you know their address or phone #? that would be greatly appreciated. how about any in Texas or New Mexico? we will be headed that way in March.

Tom of Ypsi

I checked for you for Hannan Rv Ph# 520-750-1100
Pharrs Rv, Lubbock, Tx Ph# 806-765-6088
Enchantment Rv, Albuquerque, NM Ph# 505-323-2171

I could not find out if they had any BH's on the lot but give them a call. Also you can go to the Heartland site www.heartlandrvs.com and there is a dealer locator section, top left hand corner of web site, just put in zip code, what you are looking for and what country. As you are traveling around you could look up dealer in advance and make a minor side trip is so desired.

Hope this helps.

tcbrady

We also have a dealer with 6 locations in the San Antonio/Austin market and there is plenty of BIGHORNs on the ground in this area.

Explore USA RV - 866-648-6924

Coley, Do you have any dealers in the west? We will be leaving AZ and heading north. Richardsons in Sun City, CA has only one. Worldwide RV in Mesa, AZ has only one. We will be heading toward Utah and Idaho in the spring and would like to see the elusive Bighorn before we buy. Some of these so called dealers need to step up to the plate and get some inventory. My 20 years in sales always boiled down to "If the customer can't touch it, they won't buy it".
Barney

Brian & Tam

42 Years of Married Bliss
If you don't mind traveling up to the Fresno area, there is Clovis RV (bedroom to Fresno) at 984 W Shaw Ave Clovis, CA 93612 Phone 559-291-7300.

I was checking out the Landmarks about 3 months ago and they had quite a few Bighorn's. I was impressed with the 3400RL.

Good Luck....

jimtoo

Come on down to Central Texas and contact me. I will put you in touch with the dealer I just purchased mine from. They have some in stock and will deal.

Jimtoo, we are heading to Alpine Texas 1st of the month. Thats no central but may be willing to drive further if they have what we want. tell me where to go.

tinytim

usandthreedogs said:
We are very interested in looking at The Bighorns. But have found them elusive to locate. we are in southwest Arizona and found 1 in Mesa. Are there any dealers "close" that carry any inventory. We are fulltimers so traveling to an area isn't a problem. All we need is a excuse to go somewhere. If anyone knows where some are please let us know.
thanks Barney
If you would like an excuse to go somewhere, I would highly recommend Butch and Karen Burson who own RV's for Less in Knoxville, TN (www.rvsforless.net). My wife and I are here picking up our 2006 3655RD and I have to tell you, they are very, very pleasant to deal with. Butch is a very knowledgeable person and if he does not know the answer he will definately find out and let you know. I priced out a coach at a few dealerships and nobody could touch the $$$ that I received from them. I know it sounds a little like a commercial plugging there dealership, but it is rare that you are treated this good throughout the whold "buying" experience. If nothing else, just give them a call and ask what the price would be on a coach...you will find it is the lowest and you did not even have to haggle for it!

If you have any questions at all, please let me know.

Tim