Backup camera.

stateofdade

What model camera has enough of a wireless range to be used with a 37 foot TT and a long truck? Current setup is a flop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Piperflyer

[h=1]WVOS541Camera Enabled Digital Wireless Observation System by Voyager is what I use on my 42' 5th wheel[/h]

RoadJunkie

I've never heard of the "flop" system, but I use the [FONT=&quot]Furrion 381556 FOS48TAPK-BL Wireless High-Speed RV Observation System with Mounting Bracket. I use it on a 40 ft. 5'er.[/FONT]

Oregon_Camper

We purchased the Furrion “Observation” camera and LOVE it. You can see WAY back while driving and it makes lanes changes so much easier. The non “Observation” model only works while vehicle is in reverse, so I went with “Observation” model, so I can use it for driving and backing into a campground site.

http://amzn.to/2nL2Yuk

RossRagan

I have a Furrion Observation that worked great with my M245 until I put a topper on my truck. Only works now if I roll the window down and hold it by the open window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

I have a Furrion Observation that worked great with my M245 until I put a topper on my truck. Only works now if I roll the window down and hold it by the open window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you can't really improve reception at the receiver, consider replacing the antenna on the transmitter (camera) with a longer one. Others here have done this and have improved their performance.