Razor Specifications

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
I would like a factory representative to review the specifications for the Razor 3612TS that are now listed on the Heartland Factory website. ie; hitch weight, fresh water capacity, holding tanks capacity, propane capacity and number of axles. Sure doesn't match the unit I bought.

I know that changes are made during a production year, but to take away one 6000# axle with a GVW of 18000# seems odd.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
I would like a factory representative to review the specifications for the Razor 3612TS that are now listed on the Heartland Factory website. ie; hitch weight, fresh water capacity, holding tanks capacity, propane capacity and number of axles. Sure doesn't match the unit I bought.

I know that changes are made during a production year, but to take away one 6000# axle with a GVW of 18000# seems odd.

I am reposting my "Ask the Factory" question from 10-19-08 to see if a factory rep will reply as there was no response to my first post. Also, about a week ago, Hemibig asked if the Razor line had been discontinued. There was no response to that question but I have noted that Jim Beletti posted 2010 prices for the Razor.

Heartland has been very responsive to "Ask the Factory" questions for other units in their factory lineup. Why not for the Razor line?

Mike Aplin

I have to apologize for not addressing the question of is the Razor line discontinued? I must have missed that post, so I would be happy to address your question. The Razor line is NOT discontinued for the 2010 model year. We offer for 2010 the Cyclone, Razor, and the all new Road Warrior for our model lineup. We are very excited to offer these lines as we know there will be a price point, value, or floor plan that the competition does not offer. To address the question of the two axles on the 3612 TS Razor. Nothing has changed on the number of axles for this floor plan. We still utilize (3) triple axles for a GVWR of 18,000. Thank you for your questions, and for being part of the Heartland RV family.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
Razor Specs

Thanks Mike for your prompt response. I was sure that one axle had not been deleted from the 3612 (My comment was tongue in cheek). Now could I get you to take a look at the rest of the specs for the Razor line? It would appear that when the spec sheet was updated (specifically the 3612) whoever entered the figures copied them from another floor plan.

When I made my decision to purchase the 3612 the hitch weight was listed at just under 2000 lbs. Now it is listed at just over 2600 lbs
which I believe is a more accurate weight. Also, if you look at the capacities for the fresh water, grey water (2 tanks), black water and propane, they do not appear to be accurate and do not match the capacities on my Razor.

I/we thoroughly enjoy our Razor and I am not second guessing our decision to purchase it, however inaccurate specs could cause a potential buyer to move on to SOB.

Thanks again Mike.:D

Mike Aplin

I went to our website under Razor specs, and I printed it off. I also forwarded it on to our engineer for his review. It appears that the information is current, but I will have him double check. Thank you.