2019 - Goshen Rally - Golf Cart Rentals

jbeletti

GOLF CART RENTAL
Updated: 27-April JH

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Golf Carts are going fast! If you are interested in renting a golf cart, do so now! Don't wait!

Rental for Rally only (June 10 - June 16): 5 carts remaining
Rental for Pre-Rally and Rally (June 3 - June 15): 1 cart remaining

You may change your registration yourself OR email Julie Hancock at club@heartlandowners.org to request a cart.
Easey-peasey!

Updated: 25-Apr JB

General Information
We have entered into an agreement with Welch’s Golf Carts to rent Golf Carts for Rally Staff and the Rally Service Team. We have also arranged for a limited quantity of 4-passenger Golf Carts to rent to rally attendees. The 4H Fair is a pedestrian friendly venue. They prefer we keep golf carts to a minimum.

Rental Process
Rally attendee Golf Cart Rental reservations will be taken care of (committed to and paid for) within the rally registration process.

Rental Cost
The rental rate is $40 per day. This rate is inclusive of the use, fuel, delivery pickup (from Ohio) and sales tax.

Rental Periods
This is the area of change from 2017. Carts are delivered to us 20 at a time and each load delivery fee is high. We will no longer be able to take a full trailer of 20 carts and issue them as renters' various start dates begin. As such, rental start dates need to begin the morning following bulk delivery to us.

2019 "Planned" Rental Schedule
June 3rd - 13-day rental (pre-rally and rally) - 8 carts available
June 10th - 6-day rental (rally only) - 20 carts available

Own Carts
The 4H Fair does permit individuals to bring and use their own golf carts.

Links
Follow this link to view the Golf Cart Rental Directory

Follow this link
to return to the rally main menu

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike-n-Justina

We are in! The golf carts went fast though. If there is enough people interested can there be more carts delivered? We would be interested in the 6 day cart. We would like to know pretty soon so if not we can make plans to find a rental somewhere close by the fairgrounds. Thanks.

jbeletti

We are in! The golf carts went fast though. If there is enough people interested can there be more carts delivered? We would be interested in the 6 day cart. We would like to know pretty soon so if not we can make plans to find a rental somewhere close by the fairgrounds. Thanks.

This weekend, once registrations slow, we will look at the manual waitlist that Julie is keeping from those who let her know they want a golf cart but could not get one. From there, we may try to reconfigure deliveries with our supplier. Hope to have something worked out by end of this coming week.

Anyone on Julie's waitlist will be contacted, should we be able to accommodate them.

If you want a cart and did not reach out to Julie to get on her list, email her now.

jbeletti

We emailed Julie in March regarding a golf cart but we haven't heard anything yet. Is it all a done deal?

Golf carts sold out fast. Julie is maintaining an offline waitlist. In the next month or so, we will attempt to get more carts and will advise those on the waitlist if we can get them one.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Updated: 27-April JH

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Golf Carts are going fast! If you are interested in renting a golf cart, do so now! Don't wait!

Rental for Rally only (June 10 - June 16): 5 carts remaining
Rental for Pre-Rally and Rally (June 3 - June 15): 1 cart remaining

You may change your registration yourself OR email Julie Hancock at club@heartlandowners.org to request a cart.
Easey-peasey!

jbeletti

Golf Carts - Final days!

This Wednesday (May 15), I need to confirm final numbers to the Golf Cart rental company.

If you have yet to rent a Golf Cart and want one, please act fast.

GETnBYE

I sent an email today, but I may have been to late. If you have any extra for the rally days, I would take one. I didn’t realize today was the last day.
just let me know either way is fine.
thanks