New South Carolina Chapter

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi South Carolina Heartland Owners. We are just beginning the creation of the Soth Carolina Chapter of the Hearland Owners Club. I would like to hear from any one interested in taking part in the new chapter so that we can begin to formulate plans for the 2009 camping season. Please post here with your ideas of just what you would like to see out of our chapter or if you prefer, you can PM me and we can begin planning. Hopefully with fuel prices finally dropping we can have several group camps around the area. I am also interested in hearing about your favorite SC campgorunds.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Phil

davebennington

Phil,

As the official non-South Carolina Heartland member we are interested in joining in. If the offer still stands

Dave & Julie

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey guys - you're welcome to join us (VA Chapter) at Cape Hatteras in Sept. Check out our plans on the Virginia sub-forum.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Would like to join. Fred and Nancy, fapnap@netzero.net

Speaking on behalf of Phil because this was his thread, we would love another member. Welcome to the froum.

Please consider joining us at the SC Rally in Longs, SC.

Check out this thread:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=92327#post92327

Once again, welcome to the forum.

jimtoo

Hi Fred41,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

Looks like your starting off right by making a rally. You will meet and make lots of friends. Please consider checking into the Owners Club also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M