Looking for picture of NT front cap issue

kampfirekid

Does someone have a picture of what this front cap issue is? I have an early build 2009 (January 2008) that I'd like to be sure does not have any issues before I take it in for other warranty work next weekend.

Hart

Kampfirekid, I've tried to read up on this problem. From what I remember, the "crease" has not appeared on too many of the units. Seems it has something to do with 2 panels being joined together and something about the bend. I am hoping that this may be fixed by the addition of the diamond plate at the front bottom. If yours is an early 09, you may not have the plate. I have read that the plate is added when the dealer repairs this "crease" situation.
We have a new 09 26 that just came off the line in early September. So far so good with that issue. We have the diamond plate. We do have several other fixes needed.
Problems include a panel piece cut too long causing it to separate from wardrobe, dysfunctional drawer, leaky shower, mislabeled fuse box, etc. We have caulked the shower ourselves & will test out on this week's trip. Then we return to dealership.

Did you have many issues/problems with your unit?

We do like the unit but are anxious to get all the issues worked out.