Space under mattress platform on the 2018 Road Warrior 429"?

Probably a dumb question but I’m trying to organize and find space in our 2018 Road Warrior 429. Our old fifth wheel bed lifted to provide additional storage underneath. Our new 429 bed platform does not lift. Haven’t really investigated throughly as yet but wondering if anyone out there might know. Thanks
PlainandSimple. Maybe to simple

BLR

Re: Space under mattress platform on the 2018 Road Warrior 429"?

Probably a dumb question but I’m trying to organize and find space in our 2018 Road Warrior 429. Our old fifth wheel bed lifted to provide additional storage underneath. Our new 429 bed platform does not lift. Haven’t really investigated throughly as yet but wondering if anyone out there might know. Thanks
PlainandSimple. Maybe to simple
Don't you have a drawer at the end of the bed?
We removed the drawer (sides & back) and
Put hinges on the face so it folds down and we have the whole under side of bed useable now.
We keep our Dirty cloths in bags since we normally only do laundry once ever 3 weeks along with extra supplies. Laundry detergent, boxed items, etc.

Sent from BLR Logistics

Don't you have a drawer at the end of the bed?
We removed the drawer (sides & back) and
Put hinges on the face so it folds down and we have the whole under side of bed useable now.
We keep our Dirty cloths in bags since we normally only do laundry once ever 3 weeks along with extra supplies. Laundry detergent, boxed items, etc.

Sent from BLR Logistics

No drawer, the whole platform is solid. Seems there would be some sort of empty space there.

BLR

No drawer, the whole platform is solid. Seems there would be some sort of empty space there.
Take your mattress off and unscrew the top flooring/strand board and see what is under the bed.

That way you will find out if there is usable space.

Ours has about 5' X 6' of usable space

We have a Cyclone, but I would think the beds are made very similar

Sent from BLR Logistics