Water filter install

Got my utility area organized. Mounted the Evo water filter and made some hoses to provide water to both the black tank flush, and fresh water fill. I have Y valves from main water hose inlet and another attached to the black flush inlet to provide isolation from each other. Has good access, and seem to work well. And no drips!!��

Attachments

• 83D0C1CD-1648-4E01-882D-C99EB33299BA.jpg
    83D0C1CD-1648-4E01-882D-C99EB33299BA.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:

Daley07

The Camco 40043 TastePURE is the best RV water filter I trust to use. What I initially liked about this filter was its large capacity. In fact, it has a larger capacity. It is actually a 20-micron, high-flow sediment filter and carbon filter, which significantly reduces bacterial growth in the water it treats. I like the flexible hose guard that comes with this to give extra flexibility to the system and not put too much strain on it.

Oregon_Camper

The Camco 40043 TastePURE is the best RV water filter I trust to use. What I initially liked about this filter was its large capacity. In fact, it has a larger capacity. It is actually a 20-micron, high-flow sediment filter and carbon filter, which significantly reduces bacterial growth in the water it treats. I like the flexible hose guard that comes with this to give extra flexibility to the system and not put too much strain on it.
Sorry....but those $20 Camco filters are nothing more than a dirt filter. Contaminants range in size. Silt and sediment range in size from 50 to 150 microns. Other contaminants are much smaller. Giardia and cryptosporidium can be as small as 0.5 micron. Bacteria range in size from 0.2 to 10 microns, with cholera, e. coli. and salmonella in the 0.2 – 0.5 micron range, and viruses are much smaller.

With only 20 micron filter from Camco, you're not filtering out contaminants that can make you...your family...your pets very sick.

I recommend you invest a .2 micron filteration system....something like what ClearSource offers.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I use these in both our house and RV from Amazon for 12.62. I have used these for 3 years and removes sediment and taste.

Pentair Pentek CBC-10 Carbon Water Filter, 10-Inch, Under Sink Carbon Block Replacement Cartridge with Bonded Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) Filter, 10" x 2.5", 0.5 Micron​