Members # for the Plaque???

rjr6150

Called Plak-R today to place an order and spoke with one of the owners. He stated they are now starting to number the plaques and that Jim assigns these. How does one go about getting the number.

Thanks

jbeletti

Hi Randy and Kathy,

Heartland Owners Club plaque will be a part of the membership kit when you join the Heartland Owners Club. Club membership applications will be taken very soon. Watch for a personal invitation via email in the coming weeks.

Thank you,

Jim

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
Jim, if I order one direct from Plak-R for the $35.00 price, am I correct to believe that it would not be numbered? Or, are they waiting to fill the orders with numbered plaques?
Thanks for getting this idea working.

jbeletti

Jay,

PLAK-R is my supplier but they are not selling the units directly to owners. I am buying in bulk and having them pre-engraved with member numbers. There are about 20 people who bought plaques early on when I allowed PLAK-R to sell direct. This was an error on my part in hindsight. Those 20 will get a discounted membership.

For everyone: The plaques in question are Heartland Owners Club plaques and are engraved with the members 4 digit member number. They are obtained only by becoming a Heartland Owners Club member. They are fulfilled by me and will be included with your club kit.

Thank you for asking.

Jim

jbeletti

Mark,

Starting at 1001, that's what, 9,000 members within 4 digits. That would be a big dream. But hey, if my dream is surpassed, we'll go out another digit. :D

quandee

Jim,

If u use the 9000 u can use alpha caracters like A001, that would add another 28000 possibilities! :>)

jbeletti

I plan to send those with 20 or so people who already have the plaques, a set of suction cups that can be fixed to the front or back of the plaque. That way you can place it in the back window of your truck or on the front or side of your coach when camped. I have a small inventory of the suction cups so they will go only to those with the un-numbered plaques already.

Jim

mike3fan

Mine is still in the bag also....
John

sundane.jpg

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, are you going to have plaques say "FEARLESS LEADER" on Chapter leaders plaques?? That way we might be singled out for retribution if all does not go well.:eek: BTW, if that happens, I will just tell them you made me do it. Bob :D:D:eek:

wagenman

I found a old thread about these plaques and almost ordered one the other day.. I am glad I didn't cause it would not have been #'d... I guess I will wait for the official membership e-mail to get mine...

jbeletti

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reminder on this. I went into that old thread and edited it, then closed it. Don't want people to think they can still buy these direct - when they no longer can.

Jim

wagenman

No prob. Jim, glad I could help... So when are the "official" emails going to be coming around about membership?

jbeletti

Mike,

We have only to finalize the secure payment processing component. About ready to live test that piece.

Soon!

Jim

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
OK, enough baiting. I want mine. We're heading to our spot in Port Aransas next week, so I'll have to have it sent there and have folks ask me about it. Maybe a few "select" members could be Plak-R factory reps?:rolleyes: