Water leak

Flooringit

My lines are leaking on the flexible line connected to the pump they say 1/2 faucet line. But both ends are big. Not like a faucet line at Lowe’s. One end is big and one small there. Where do I get a big double end? Can I get the washers inside the fitting at Lowe’s? They leak in the center connection of each line.

sengli

I think I know what you are looking for, which is the rubber inserts in the screw on fittings. They take a "set" after while which then causes leaks. I have seen the inserts by themselves, but you could always buy the entire fitting, and simplu use the rubber gasket out of it...the fittings arent very expensive.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you really can't find the right size, buy a gasket kit at most hardware stores. They contain small sheets of most common gasket material and you can make your own. Had to do that a while back for the big ASV on my home sprinkler system.

Flooringit

Those are the ones kind of. Mine needs a 90 fitting on one end. The ends are big you can turn with the hand. A true faucet line has a small 3/8 end that tightens to the stop valve with a wrench. The plastic end is 1/2 inch