Shower in Jayco Pinnacle

ILH

Has anybody noticed the new bathrooms in the Jayco Pinnacle models? I'm hoping Heartland adopts their walk-in shower, or at least the wide shower.

The walk-in shower looks far superior to the traditional sliding three-part door that most (including Heartland) use. Are you listening Heartland?

walk-in.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya and they need to walk into a Mobile suites Nashville too.
We fell in love with it a few days ago and are really thinking about "Moving On Up" soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We just had some friends of ours stop by for a couple of days in a brand new Jayco. The interior is very nice. They had the ranch house? interior. The shower is ridiculous though.

sengli

Saw those in the brochures, recently. We almost ordered a pinnacle, but found a landmark we just had to have.

Just looking at those showers, they seem to have a large footprint for an RV, wouldnt the bathrooms be huge? Also what about all that water spraying about, again in an RV environment?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Has anybody noticed the new bathrooms in the Jayco Pinnacle models? I'm hoping Heartland adopts their walk-in shower, or at least the wide shower.

The walk-in shower looks far superior to the traditional sliding three-part door that most (including Heartland) use. Are you listening Heartland?

View attachment 60440

I can't see a door at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I can't see a door at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually looking at the other photos on the MFG site - it looks like the walk in opening is a 1/2 height ( same height as the solid wall ) bypass door.

<style></style>

CDN

B and B
I saw the trailer at the Toronto RV show last week. The shower is neat but is narrow. I have more room in my one piece shower in my Bighorn. Wife said it was small as well. I would be concerned with tile surfaces lasting on the road.

Other things with the trailer I noted was the waste of space with the lounge seat in the front that is not really deep sound to sit in. The Fit and Finish of this trailer is not on par with Bighorn/Landmark and reminded me a lot of why we did not buy another FR product (Columbus, Creek).

NYSUPstater

I agree w/ tiger on keeping water in! As for the smallness of the shower area in the Jayco as pointed out above, my in laws had a '03 Jayco BH and the shower/tub area was pretty much a sardine shower to the point if you turned around real fast, you'd probly hit yourself. That was one of the criteria we were looking for when we bought our 1st RV in '05. Same when we upgraded coaches 2 years ago.

Now in a perfect world, a RV shower would be of same size as a stick built standard tub/shower. That would be the cat's pajamas!!!!!! Hey HL, something to consider.