Question for all you Dometic 320 Users

I was peering into the hole of a new Dometic 320 toilet with the flapper open (at an RV show), when I noticed the fulcrum of the foot pedal mounting mechanism is visible on the inside of the toilet, on both sides. It looks to me like this area would be a problem for toilet paper, or other "matter" catching on this hardware on its way down. Do any 320 users have any words of wisdom regarding this?

Thanks in advance,

Buzz

porthole

Retired
I was peering into the hole of a new Dometic 320 toilet with the flapper open (at an RV show), when I noticed the fulcrum of the foot pedal mounting mechanism is visible on the inside of the toilet, on both sides. It looks to me like this area would be a problem for toilet paper, or other "matter" catching on this hardware on its way down. Do any 320 users have any words of wisdom regarding this?

Thanks in advance,

Buzz

Never had a problem with that in several years use.

What we did have a problem with was the flapper slipping off one side or the other of the pivot if you let your foot slide off the pedal instead of using a smooth up and down.

- - - Updated - - -

And there is only one way to get the flapper back on the pivot :(

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have used a 320 in our rig for 3 years. Yes it doesn't look pretty down there, but I've never noticed an issue.