Wastemaster Sewer Hose System

jbeletti

Thread created for discussion of the Wastemaster Sewer Hose System.

Wastemaster is a Drainmaster brand. Wastemaster is also licensed and Marketed by Lippert.

Waste Master 20' RV Sewer Hose System

Waste-Master-Cam-Loc-Kit-5817-20 Ft.jpg
This is the system I've used since 2008. Leak free and super tough!

(product link)

jbeletti

Wastemaster Installation Pictures

Recently, a Bighorn owner stopped by Drainmaster's headquarters in Hollister, CA and had them install:
- Drainmaster Electric Gate Valves on all waste tanks
- Wastemaster Frame Mounted Sewer Hose Storage Box (2)
- Permanently connected Wastemaster Sewer Hose (stored in storage box)
- Wastemaster Sewer Hose Extension (house in second frame mounted storage box)

Below are some pics Doug Swarts of Drainmaster shared from this Bighorn install.

Before
RSSimmonsBefore.jpg

After
RSimmonsHeartland5er06-18 (15).JPG RSimmonsHeartland5er06-18 (20).JPG

BusManRG

FYI, Email from Lippert....the Waste Master 20' hose kit will be 50% off on Black Friday (November 29) from $154.95 down to $76.95 and free shipping. Might be time!

Sandy

Re: Wastemaster Installation Pictures

Here are pictures from another install done in April at Drain Master in Hollister, CA on a 2014 Landmark

Upgrades include-

• Waste Master Sewer Hose Storage System
  • Drain Master Pro-Series Electronic Waste Valves with switches inside and out

J Chavez WM DM Instl Hrtlnd Lndmark 5er (22).JPG
Hose is stored in the locking enclosure and stays connected. Dump tanks in 3 easy steps. Pull out hose, dump tanks and return to storage. 100% mess free.
Read more about this product here- https://bit.ly/33MmCJr

J Chavez WM DM Instl Hrtlnd Lndmark 5er (26).JPG
Interior Drain Master valve switches
Read more about this product here- https://bit.ly/2OEzU6d

For further info call Drain Master toll free
877 787-8833

Recently, a Bighorn owner stopped by Drainmaster's headquarters in Hollister, CA and had them install:
- Drainmaster Electric Gate Valves on all waste tanks
- Wastemaster Frame Mounted Sewer Hose Storage Box (2)
- Permanently connected Wastemaster Sewer Hose (stored in storage box)
- Wastemaster Sewer Hose Extension (house in second frame mounted storage box)

Below are some pics Doug Swarts of Drainmaster shared from this Bighorn install.

Before
View attachment 60562

After
View attachment 60563 View attachment 60565

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired

Hi Doug,

Looking good! I know John and Marcia are very happy with the Drainmaster system installed on their Landmark! Thank you for making the trip up to the Jackson Rally to demo the Drainmaster system and spend some time with us.

Chuck

No problem Chuck, it was our pleasure! On John's we also changed his 1.5" piping to 3" and John says it's like a vortex now, the tank empties so much faster. We installed the Waste Master Ultimate Sewer Hose Storage System and the Drain Master Pro-Series waste valves on a Landmark Three Sixty Five last month. Here's a before and after.

Before After K Smith.jpg

See a larger version of this picture on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/B5N1RzgBiPH/

Doug

Hi Doug,

Looking good! I know John and Marcia are very happy with the Drainmaster system installed on their Landmark! Thank you for making the trip up to the Jackson Rally to demo the Drainmaster system and spend some time with us.

Chuck

Fox

If I ever destroy my 6 year old Polychute hose (no longer available) I'll give these guys a look-see.

Attachments

• polychute.jpg
    polychute.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 44

Bones

FYI, Email from Lippert....the Waste Master 20' hose kit will be 50% off on Black Friday (November 29) from $154.95 down to $76.95 and free shipping. Might be time!

Sandy

This hose was on my list. Too bad I missed that sale

ILH

The last national rally Lippert was featuring this system - bug at the time there was no mention of a storage solution. Several of us liked the idea and the quality, but the HUGE on the end presented storage problems. I'm happy to see a full solution now.

Maybe this is something to consider for the new rig. :D

The last national rally Lippert was featuring this system - bug at the time there was no mention of a storage solution. Several of us liked the idea and the quality, but the HUGE on the end presented storage problems. I'm happy to see a full solution now.

Maybe this is something to consider for the new rig. :D

Hi Ian,
We supply the Enclosure as well as the hose system. We install complete Waste Master systems at our facility in California as well as supply a number of kits for the do it yourself-er. We have done a number of different Heartland coaches including one with 4 holding tanks. Typically we re-engineer the complete system back to the holding tanks. When possible we remove the 3" to 1.5" reducer in the Gray tanks and plumb from the tanks in 3". This provides a much faster evacuation of the Gray tanks which in turn actually flushes out the complete sewer hose. We also connect the sewer hose to the coach permanently (using our Cam Loc system) so you don't have to connect the hose each time you dump! Yes we do have an extension hose as well as other special situation aids to compliment the system. (optional). Dumping is now as simple as putting gas in your car AND a whole lot safer and completely sanitary.
Please go to our web site www.drainmaster.com for information on our complete product line. As always we are here to talk to you, call our 800 number 877 787 8833 (Works from Canada) We understand Heartland Waste Systems
With appreciation,
Drain Master Team

ILH

Hi Ian,
We supply the Enclosure as well as the hose system. We install complete Waste Master systems at our facility in California as well as supply a number of kits for the do it yourself-er. We have done a number of different Heartland coaches including one with 4 holding tanks. Typically we re-engineer the complete system back to the holding tanks. When possible we remove the 3" to 1.5" reducer in the Gray tanks and plumb from the tanks in 3". This provides a much faster evacuation of the Gray tanks which in turn actually flushes out the complete sewer hose. We also connect the sewer hose to the coach permanently (using our Cam Loc system) so you don't have to connect the hose each time you dump! Yes we do have an extension hose as well as other special situation aids to compliment the system. (optional). Dumping is now as simple as putting gas in your car AND a whole lot safer and completely sanitary.
Please go to our web site www.drainmaster.com for information on our complete product line. As always we are here to talk to you, call our 800 number 877 787 8833 (Works from Canada) We understand Heartland Waste Systems
With appreciation,
Drain Master Team

Absolutely love the system - especially now with the built-in storage solution. I'm not particularly a do-it-yourself person for this type of project. Perhaps if we venture out to California next year. ;)

Tdduncan

I love this system and want to get it, but how does it work with a fifth wheel that has two waste water pipes?
Right now we have 3 sewer hoses: 2 that connect to the 2 drain pipes that connect to a "Y" connector, and then another hose that connects from the "Y" connector to the sewer.